- Administer and set policies for County government
- Authorize county operating budget & payment of bills
- Oversee all county roads, county buildings, property, and equipment.
- Represent the county on various boards throughout the area and state.
- Appoint residents to numerous boards and committees.
- The County Commission meets each Monday from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. to conduct business.
- When a holiday is observed on Monday, the Commission will convene on the following Tuesday.
- The Commission shall occasionally meet on other business days as they deem fit and necessary.
- To be placed on the Commission Agenda, contact the County Clerk @ 660-446-3303.